Alternative Ringworms Treatment, If all Else Fails

Ringworms, since they are fungal infections, usually, are very easy to treat. The first line of treatments for ringworm is regularly topical anti-fungal creams which are available over-the-counter. Some of the more aggressive anti-fungal creams can be bought with doctor's prescription because they can cause some side effects on the skin. When used continuously, these treatments can get you ringworm-free within 3 to 6 weeks. Some examples of topical treatments for ringworm are ketoconazole, selenium sulfide, and miconazole.

If the topical anti-fungal creams (the first line of treatment) are not effective, do not fret because there are still medications to treat your ringworm. The second line of medicine for ringworm involves a more aggressive action. Usually, they are used for a larger and industrialized increase of ringworm. Some examples of these medications are griseofulyin, itraconazole, and fluconazole. They are administered orally to fight the fungal infection. Although these medications act internally on the body, they are very safe to take in most cases.

Drugs For Hiv

Let's take an in-depth look at the three medications.

Griseofulyin (Fulvicin-U/F, Grifulvin V, Gris-Peg)

This medication is regularly prescribed for persisting ringworm. Aside from that, this can be used to treat other fungal infections of the scalp and nails. Griseofulyin comes in three forms: tablet, capsule, and liquid.

Most physician propose to take it 2 to 4 times, daily. You have to take them in a regular basis, until the fungal infection is wholly gone. Usually, this medicine lasts for 2 to 4 weeks for skin ringworm; 4 to 6 weeks for scalp ringworm; 4 to 8 weeks for foot ringworm; and 3 to 6 months for nail and toenail ringworms.

You can expect to feel the following when taking griseofulyin: headache, fatigue, dizziness, and fainting. Other side effects may include upset stomach, nausea and vomiting, loose stools, and thirst. All of the said effects are just normal; however, you should rush to your physician if you experience the following: fever, sore throat, skin rash, and mouth sores.

Other precautionary measures should be followed if you have allergies to penicillin or any other drugs. Let your physician know if you are taking other medications, most especially anticoagulants like Warfarin. In addition, it is recommended to consult your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have liver disease.

Itraconazole (Sporanox)

Itraconazole is sufficient in preventing some fungi from producing fungi membranes that surround them. It is generally used as an anti-fungal ringworms treatment, especially on the nails. It is also the drug of selection for Hiv infected individuals who have ringworm. Itraconazole is available in tablets and in oral solution.

This medication can be taken once or twice a day, a few hours before taking antacids. The dosage of eachmedication is 200 to 400 mg. You should refrain from using itroconazole if you are taking medications like pimozide, quinidine, and dofetilide. Life threatening effects ma occur.

If you are taking itraconazole, you can expect to feel nauseated, fatigued, or dizzy. Other effects are diarrhea, rashes, edema, and high blood pressure. Citizen who have a weak heartora damaged liver should not take this medication for it may cause congestive heart failure and liver failure. In addition, nursing mothers should avoid itraconazole because it can be excreted in human milk.

Fluconazole (Diflucan)

This treats fungal infections of the vagina, mouth, throat, esophagus, etc. It is also used for ringworms medicine in individuals with a low immune system. Fluconazole works by slowing down the increase of fungi. It comes in a suspension or in a tablet form.

This medication is very powerful. You only need to take only one dose of it, depending on the severity of your infection. Sometimes, it may take you a week or two to wholly be ringworm-free. Just remember that you have to considered supervene the right dosage.

Its side effects are similar to the side effects of the first two treatments. If you have allergic reactions to some anti-fungal medications, tell your physician before taking this medication. As with any other precautions, you should always tell you physicians the current medications you are taking. Some drugs may cause complications when used with fluconazole, like cisapride. For security reasons, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, refrain from using fluconazole.

Alternative Ringworms Treatment, If all Else Fails

See Also : hiv antiretroviral drugs

8 Comments »

  • I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIVand AIDS,DIABETICES,CANCER, HEPATITIS B ABC,FLU,CANCER,GONORRHEA,LASSA FEVER,GONORRHEA,MENOPAUSE DISEASE, DISEASE SKIN , LOW COUNT SPERM .ETC .piease email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whatAPPhim ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.

  • I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIVand AIDS,DIABETICES,CANCER, HEPATITIS B ABC,FLU,CANCER,GONORRHEA,LASSA FEVER,GONORRHEA,MENOPAUSE DISEASE, DISEASE SKIN , LOW COUNT SPERM .ETC .piease email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whatAPPhim ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.

  • I’m Mark Russ , I contracted HIV in 2009, I was told by my doctor that
    there’s no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV’s, My CD4 was 77
    and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. Imoloa also I saw a lot
    of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I
    contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and
    I took it for 7 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The
    medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there’s no special diet when taking the
    medicine. He also cure DIABETES, EX BACK, ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES
    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your
    office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after
    you.
    (5) If you want your own children
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to
    be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you
    (10) and if you ant your herpes cure back
    want to recover you lost money
    (11) CANCER,
    (12) DIABETES,
    (13) HIV&AIdS,
    (14) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (15) CANCER,
    (16) IMPOTENCE,
    (17) BARENESS/INFERTILIY
    (18) DIARRHEA
    (19) ASTHMA..
    Also contact him with the above.
    and lots more. You can reach him on drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or
    Whatsapp +2347081986098 all thanks to dr imoloa he is really a great man .

  • i am from USA, i am here to give my testimony how i was cured from HIV, i
    contacted my HIV via blade. a friend of my use blade to peel of her
    finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know
    what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and i took
    the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails,
    as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. i did even
    bothered about it, so when i got to the hospital the next week when i was
    ill the doctor told me that i am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got
    it from so i remembered how i use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i
    feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so
    one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all
    talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly
    emailed the doctor email, and he also replied to me an told me the
    requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command,
    he prepare a herbal medicine for me which i took. he
    called me the next week that i should go for a test which i did to my own
    surprise i found that i was HIV negative. Thanks to him once more the great
    doctor that cured me DR Imoloa so you can also emailed him at
    {drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com} or whatssapp him on +2347081986098} God Bless you Sir.

  • gravatar Anonymous

    I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

  • Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

  • I am here to appreciate Dr OGU for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 2 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. OGU curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. on his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via DHL which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .OGU , God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETIES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS, HIV/AIDS, FIBRIOD,COPD,MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES A, B [HBV] DISEASES, liver diseases .etc why don't you contact dr.Ogu today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call him via : +1 (719) 629 0982

  • Hey friends,,this is to announce to the general public that there is a new herbal doctor named DR OSUNMA,,who has cured so many people of their sickness.it has been placed on all social media platforms that any body who is suffering from any diseases should qucikly reach out on him for help, many testimonies are flowing in, about his marvelous work,,,he is curing people with root and herbes,,, according to eye withness my aunty who had been struggling with her hiv aids has been finally cured completely few months back, distance is not a barrier,is high time we stand up and fight all this deadly diseases.if you need his help you can reach him via email drosunmaherbalhome@gmail.com whatsapp him +2348088736772 .share to your friends and love ones together we shall fight against all diseases/virus.

Leave a comment

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Mobile platform by Phone Tracking, Music Guitar Song Chords